I came to Pullman as a university student and have found it to be a great place for investing in the lives of clients, residents, and students. From the time we met as Freshmen until today, my wife Angie and I have seen the joy of careful planning so that we could invest in others growth.
Now a few decades into the career, each day remains energizing and engaging as we focus on what’s important to you and have the privilege of working to deliver financial clarity using our 3D process to Discover, Design and Deliver strategies.
Career and Education Milestones
- B.A. Business Administration, Washington State University
- AWMA®, Accredited Wealth Management Advisor, College for Financial Planning
- Multiyear member of W&R President’s council, Chairman’s Cabinet, & Financial Planning Councils
- 2023 LPL Financial Chairman’s award in honor of dedication to clients - Achievement is based on annual production among LPL Advisors only.
- Mentoring students via internships and friendships with those on Washington State University, University of Idaho Campuses and in our community
- United Way Red Feather Award Winner
- Pullman Regional Hospital Planned Giving Advisory Council, Chair
Since starting in 1980’s I have remained working from the same location on the Palouse helping clients locally and across the nation throughout my career as a financial advisor. My college sweetheart Angie and I have been married nearly 40 years. When not keeping up on things at the office, we are busy with various community activities and activities with friends and family. In addition, we enjoy spending time with folks from around the world studying here. We now have 3 grandkids to spoil and also like to travel, and soak in the great outdoors through hiking, snowboarding or waterskiing.